Transcript of Out of the Crucible
This transcript involves dialogue with the player.
- 1 Barricade
- 2 Tunnels entrance
- 3 Zanik
Barricade[edit | edit source]
Excavating the barricade[edit | edit source]
- Player: This may take a while...
Occasionally, as more of the barricade is removed[edit | edit source]
- You make some progress to clearing the barricade.
- You make some more progress to clearing the barricade.
- You make some significant progress to clearing the barricade.
- You have nearly cleared the barricade.
- You clear the barricade.
Tunnels entrance[edit | edit source]
Entering tunnels entrance[edit | edit source]
- Player: Eww, what is that smell? It's like a mix of metal, acid and decay. It looks like these stairs down branch left and right...
- Explore which way down?
- (Continues below)
- (Continues below)
- Camera fades out, and player is somewhere else in Warforge Dig Site.
- Player: Where am I? I think I got turned around - that was a twisty, turny staircase.
Trying the other direction[edit | edit source]
- Player: Huh, both directions lead me to this same place.
Zanik[edit | edit source]
Talking to Zanik about the mystery[edit | edit source]
Before clearing the barricade[edit | edit source]
- Player There's a huge barricade blocking progress deeper into the Warforge.
- Player I don't think I'm experienced enough yet to safely dig it out without damaging the area.
- Zanik Hey, no worry - we will get through eventually. Keep at it!
After clearing the barricade but before entering the tunnels[edit | edit source]
- Player I've cleared the barricade in the Crucible.
- Zanik What is down there?
- Player I don't know yet, I haven't explored further.
- Zanik I understand your apprehension. I am scared of what I'll discover here too...
After entering the tunnels[edit | edit source]
- Player I went down beneath the Crucible. It's just a warren of goblin-dug tunnels and chambers.
- Player It's carved out of the mud and clay. There's a lot of tin and copper down there too, also a bit of necrite.
- Zanik Necrite? That suggests a lot of people died down there. Is that all, though? There must be more to this place.
- Player I'll keep exploring...