Transcript of Nomad's Elegy journal entry
- I agreed to help Zimberfizz investigate the strange behaviour of the Soul Obelisk.
- I searched around the soul Obelisk to try and work out why it's acting strangely.
- Something unexpectedly exploded, killing Zimberfizz and myself.
- I spoke to Death and Icthlarin in Death's office. They informed me that Nomad has seized control of Icthlarin's fortress in the Underworld and is siphoning all the souls that pass in to the Underworld into his Soul Obelisk.
- Death and Icthlarin have asked me to join them in the Underworld to plan a way to defeat Nomad.
- I travelled to the Underworld via the door in Death's office.
- If you chose to sacrifice Jessika in The Void Stares Back:
- I found Hazelmere, Jessika, Xenia and Zanik in their afterlives and recruited them to the assault team.
- If you chose to sacrifice Korasi in The Void Stares Back:
- I found Hazelmere, Korasi, Xenia and Zanik in their afterlives and recruited them to the assault team.
- I interrogated Legio Septimus and learned about Nomad's plan to steal the souls of everyone who dies on Gielinor and fuse them into a new god that he can control.
- I built a battering ram with which to break down Nomad's fortress door.
- I gathered my allies and led the siege against Nomad's fortress.
- If you chose Death to kill Gielinor:
- I threw Nomad's spear to Death and he used it to kill Gielinor.
- If you chose Icthlarin to kill Gielinor:
- I threw Nomad's spear to Icthlarin and he used it to kill Gielinor.
- After defeating Nomad, Sliske arrived to invite me to his competition. I killed Nomad, but Sliske teleported the corpse away and then left before we could stop him.
- I said my goodbyes and returned to the surface world. Icthlarin has given Zanik a reprieve from her afterlife and asked her to be the new caretaker of Soul Wars now that Zimberfizz is absent.
|Part 3 of the Sliske quest series|