Dialogue for Ned's wife
- Player: Hello! Ned was just telling me how some of his best rope went missing.
- Ned's wife: Nothing looked out of place this morning, but the crate containing the rope that we store over there was empty!
- Ned's wife: I'm here all the time and I didn't see anything. It's a mystery to me! It must have happened at night while I was sleeping.
- Player: I have some additional reports of some strange noises being heard last night in the vicinity of your house.
- Ned's wife: Sorry, I didn't see or hear anything. They would have had some gall to sneak in while I was sleeping in there, though! Terrifying if you think about it.
- Ned's wife: Instead, I had a lovely dream about sitting in a field, with a slight breeze rustling the wheat and trees around me.
- Ned's wife: Thinking about it, I had left the window on the landing a jar. But we're on the first floor! Unless they can fly, they wouldn't have been able to get in!