Dialogue for Mirka
- Player: Nice to meet you. What are you doing out here alone?
- Mirka: Ah. I'm just having a moment of peace. There's so much hustle and bustle in the town, and it's so nice to see everyone so happy but I just want a minute to appreciate the quiet. Coming here and watching the water helps settle me. Maybe because I was raised on the seas by my parents in my younger years.
- Player: A yeti at sea? That sounds like quite the story?
- Mirka: One for another day perhaps? Who knows, maybe we could even go on our adventure one day? Imagine that a littlefoot and a yeti sailing the seas together!
- I would love that.
- Mirka: As would I. Let us see what the future holds.
- I think I'll pass.
- Mirka: You're right. What a ridiculous concept.