Transcript of Miracle Material
- The Architect: You wish to see me?
- Player: We have received a request from your hometown. They have asked for you to go home immediately.
- The Architect: No. I have a lot of work to do.
- Player: New information has come to light and they want you back there as soon as possible.
- The Architect: Did you hear any other details?
- Player: It seems there has been a discovery. A sample has been brought back for study. It has all the properties you require.
- The Architect: This is wonderful news! I will prepare right away.
- Player: Lidylla, welcome back.
- The Architect: Thank you. The material has amazing properties. It is - in fact - a mineral that can dissipate vibrations endured during earthquakes!
- Player: This is good news, Lidylla! Your town is surely saved.
- The Architect: It's not all good news. There are problems. Only a small amount was found, and we do not have a source. We are running out of time; some coastal buildings have already slid into the ocean!
- Player: Was anyone hurt?
- The Architect: Only minor injuries, but there were many homeless. This is the tip of the iceberg. It is only a matter of time until a larger slide occurs.
- Player: I'll ask my crews to be on the lookout for the material.
- The Architect: Thank you. I will make inquires of my own until we have something to act on.