Dialogue for Mimic (NPC)
Before obtaining the token[edit | edit source]
- The Giant Mimic fight takes place in a safe area - no items will be lost on death. You have 2 minutes 30 seconds to kill the boss or the Giant Mimic will kill you.
- Killing the boss will reward you with loot crates, which contain random prizes, and a chance at the rare tradeable tongue cape and mimic plushie.
- Player: Ooooh treasure!
- The Mimic leaps about angrily as you try to reach inside it's
- Player: Well that didn't work...
- The Mimic looks at you, you can't understand him but he looks worried.
- Player: I'm sorry, I don't really know what you want.
- The Mimic looks at you again, he opens his mouth and from it you see a Mimic Token.
- Player: No way... you're not getting me again.
- The Mimic looks at you, you can somehow deduct with what limited knowledge of treasure chest body language you have that he appears to be upset.
- Player: Well... if you insist.
- (Without space in inventory:)
- Wait, hand on I don't ahve space in my backpack!
- The Mimic looks at you, you feel like in a way he just sighed at you.
- You need to clear a space in your inventory before you can get the Mimic token from the Mimic.
- (With space in inventory:)
- You reach insite the Mimic and grab a
untradeable Mimic kill token.
- Player: Thank you!
- You may be able to find more tradeable tokens by killing monsters throughout Gielinor or you might get incredibly lucky and find one skilling!
- The Mimic has no more tokens to give you.