Dialogue for Meskhenet
Before Spirits of the Elid[edit | edit source]
- PLAYER: Good day to you.
- Meskhenet: Hello.
- PLAYER: You don't look too happy.
- Meshkenet: True. We've not fallen on the best of times here.
- PLAYER: Any way that I can help?
- Meskehenet: Possibly. I'd go talk to Awusah the Mayor of Nardah. He's in the big house on the east side of the town square.
After Spirits of the Elid[edit | edit source]
- PLAYER: How's life now the curse has been lifted?
- Meskhenet: Much better thanks to you. We're all very impressed.