Transcript of Meeting History journal entry
- I can start this quest by talking to Jorral in the Outpost north-west of West Ardougne.
- It seems the enchanted key may have more uses than I first thought. Jorral asked me to investigate this with the notes he wrote for me.
- I used the key to travel to another place. I should investigate the area.
- I used the key to travel back in time! Amazing! I should report this information to Jorral at the Outpost.
- I've been asked to travel back in time using the enchanted key to find out information from three of the family members:
- I've yet to get any information from Roger.
- I helped Roger by making some medicine for Sarah; I should chat to him further.
- I gave baby Sarah some medicine and Roger told me a lot of interesting things.
- I've yet to get any information from Jack.
- Young Jack has an active imagination. Perhaps I can use that when speaking to his older self.
- I performed some 'mind-reading' with Jack Now I need to help sort out the trees behind the house.
- I got all the trees growing anJack told me a lot of interesting things.
- I've yet to get any information from Laura.
- Laura mentioned about regretting not travelling as she didn't have a map. Perhaps I can find one for her younger self.
- I gave the younger Laura a map so she can explore Gielinor. Perhaps I should chat to her older self.
- Laura mentioned a brooch she had lost. Perhaps I can find the brooch in the past and put it somewhere for safekeeping.
- I've buried the brooch in the past. I hope it's still there when I need it.
- I retrieved the brooch and gave it to Laura. Hopefully, she will talk to me more now.
- I returned the brooch to Laura and she told me a lot of interesting things.
- I've got all the information I need now! I should go and tell Jorral.
|Part 2 of the Enchanted key quest series|