Transcript of Meet the Assassin
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Assassin: Call off your dogs before I cut off their ears!
- Player: You've killed eight people in cold blood. You're lucky my crew didn't throw you overboard.
- The Assassin: And your crew were wise to stay away from me. I enjoyed killing those slavers, and I would happily kill them twenty times over.
- Player: Slavers?
- The Assassin: Yes, slavers! It's not enough that you westerners take goods from Wushanko; you must take the people also.
- Player: And you're the one to judge and execute the slavers?
- The Assassin: These people are being taken to Morytania. Vampyres won't judge the slavers; they will look hungrily at the slaves and pay for shiploads more.
- Player: Not every westerner is a vampyre or slaver. You could have brought the problem to me - to the authorities - rather than starting a killing spree.
- The Assassin: Why bring it to anyone? In the east, a crime is swiftly answered - with the removal of limbs, or death. I am not one to remove limbs. As you can see, it doesn't stop a person from killing.
- Player: Well, you're in the west now. You are under my supervision while the authorities decide what to do with you.
- The Assassin: If I stay here, it will be because I choose.
- Player: Well, don't kill anyone. I've grown attached to my crew.
- The Assassin: I will only sting if I am provoked, Little Khan.
- Congratulations - you have unlocked the Assassin adventurer, Ling! The Assassin now has a chance to visit your port daily, bringing voyage opportunities.