Dialogue for Man
Man (worried)[edit | edit source]
- Player: Hello.
- Man: Quickly - Tell me, is it still there?
- Player: Is what still where?
- Man: The THING, the THING! It was just outside my house! Has it gone away yet? Or is it still lurking out there, waiting for me to go outside?
- Player: I didn't see any THING out there, just a couple of guards. What did it look like?
- Man: Ohhh, it was HORRIBLE! It was an enormous THING, with TEETH and EYES and... and... and THINGS!
- Player: Um... would you care to be more specific?
- Man: I can't. I only saw it in the dark.
- Player: You only saw this THING in the dark?
- Man: I was sleeping peacefully one night, when suddenly I woke up and saw it through the window. It was LOOKING at me! I haven't dared go out since then. It's had me trapped in here for days! I've packed my
- Man: bags so I can escape, but the THING's still out there waiting for me to come out! If I have to stay in here much longer I'll go mad! MAD!! MAD!!
- Player: There's no THING outside. Just come out and get some fresh air before you go funny in the head.
- Man: You want me to go outside?
- Player: I think you might just have dreamed about the THING.
- Man: You want me to believe that it's not real?
- Player: Please come outside!
- Man: No! No! I know what you are! You're in league with the THING! It keeps sending people in here to trick me into going outside! They keep stealing from me too! GO AWAY!
- Player: I'm not trying to trick you!
- Man: Get thee gone, trickster!
- Player: Sheesh...
Contacting with NPC Contact (random)[edit | edit source]
- Player: Hello.
- Man: Excuse me!
- Player: Oh sorry, what did I do?
- Man: Can't you see I'm on the toilet?
- Player: Wait a minute...a toilet?
- Man: Yeah. A toilet.
- Player: Riiiight. Oh, man, you didn't wipe your hands?
- Man: Get over it.
Random2(Varrock projects SW)[edit | edit source]
Hello, how's it going?
- Man I'm sorry I can't help you there.