Dialogue for Lunch
When using the magic flute on Lunch[edit | edit source]
- Lunch: Weird flute. Why are you showing it to me?
- Player: I don't really know any more. It's just a thing I do.
- Player: So... do you want this?
- Lunch: Not especially, no.
- Player: I just wanted to check, you haven't changed your mind about this flute have you?
- Lunch: If I take it, will you stop showing objects to me?
- Player: Most likely.
- Lunch: Fine. Hand it here then.
- Player: What will you give me in return?
- Lunch: Absolutely nothing!
- Player: I think I'll see what other buyers I can line up for it then.
- Lunch: Fine! I will take the flute!
- Player: And you'll give me another item in exchange?
- Lunch takes the flute reluctantly from you and gives you a small chest in return.
- Player: Good trade. Enjoy your new flute.
- Lunch: I will treasure it forever.