Transcript of Lunar Diplomacy journal entry
- I can start this quest by talking to Lokar at the docks to the west of Rellekka.
- I need to talk to Brundt the Chieftain in Rellekka to get hold of a Seal of Passage.
- I can take my Seal of Passage to Lokar so I can head to Lunar Isle.
- We've stopped at the pirate's hideout. Best I see if someone can take us further.
- The Captain tried to travel to Lunar Isle, but we went around in a circle!
- I spoke to the navigator, he sounds like the likely suspect - what a cheeky chap!
- But he suggested I check with the captain.
- The Captain ain't so sure it was the navigator, he wants me to talk to him yet again!
- The navigator suggests that a jinx has been put upon the ship. Maybe someone else on the ship knows more?
- The lookout told me a bit about jinxes. But who could have done such a thing?
- The chef told me of a feast that took place on Lunar Isle where everyone was present. Wonder if anyone knows more?
- It seems the first mate disappeared during the feast. Perhaps I should check what he was up to.
- The first mate had an alibi. But the cabin boy seems to have been missing too...
- It was the cabin boy! The naughty boy went and put symbols everywhere. I should be able to find them with the lens he gave me.
- Symbol One
- Symbol Two
- Symbol Three
- Symbol Four
- Symbol Five
- The jinx is removed! We should be able to sail to Lunar Isle, so I should talk to the Captain.
- I have seen Lunar Isle for the first time! Time to explore!
- Now that I'm here I should seek someone on the Lunar Isle to talk about diplomacy.
- I spoke with the Oneiromancer, I need to perform a ritual, for which I need to get a Potion of waking sleep by speaking to Baba Yaga in her chicken house.
- Baba Yaga told me to make a potion from Guam leaf, Marrentill leaf and a Suqah Tooth. I can then give this to the Oneiromancer
- I have given the potion to Oneiromancer to look after for me, she has told me to make a Lunar Staff. This I can do by using a Dramen staff on:
- the Air Altar
- then the Fire Altar
- then the Water Altar
- then the Earth Altar.
- I gave the Lunar Staff to the Oneiromancer for safe-keeping. Now I need to make the ceremonial clothes and give them to the Oneiromancer. I can talk to her for more information.
- Lunar Helm
- Lunar Torso
- Lunar Legs
- Lunar Gloves
- Lunar Boots
- Lunar Cape
- Lunar Amulet
- Lunar Ring
- I gave all the clothes to the Oneiromancer. Now taking the potion, clothes, staff and kindling from the Oneiromancer, I can use start the ritual at the Brazier in town.
- I have entered the dreamland! Best I explore around!
- I talked with the strange character in the centre. Seems I have to solve some games to learn about myself:
- A game of chance!
- Communicating in numbers.
- Communicating in numbers.
- Chop, chop, chop away!
- Where am I?
- The race is on!
- Anything you can do...
- I've learnt a fair bit from those games, if I talk to the strange character in the centre, they will take me to the last stage. Whatever that is!
- I had to fight a mirror of myself and I won! I think I should talk to the Oneiromancer about my experience.
- I have achieved a level of peace between the Moon clan and the Fremennik!
|Part 5 of the Fremennik quest series|