Dialogue for Lumbridge guardsman
Jump to navigation Jump to search
If the player didn't participate in the Battle of Lumbridge[edit | edit source]
(One of the following:)
- Lumbridge guardsman: Adventurer, feel free to help us clear Lumbridge of these goblins!
- Lumbridge guardsman: Ah, goblins... Why won't they just go away?
- Lumbridge guardsman: Watch out, these goblins are dangerous!
- Lumbridge guardsman: Sorry, I'd love to stop for a chat but I have to secure the area.
If the player participated in the Battle of Lumbridge[edit | edit source]
- Lumbridge guardsman: Greetings, adventurer. Duke Horacio has recently provided us guards with advanced training, as well as much improved swords! I feel much more confident in our ability to defend Lumbridge now that we actually have proper equipment and training!