Transcript of Lift manual
- Troubleshooting your AMCE Lift-In-A-Box
"My lift doesn't work!"
- Have you added the pulleys? Make sure you have a long top beam with a pulley, and pulleys on the two crossbeams. We recommend AMCE Pulley-Beams-In-A-Box.
- Have you attached a rope? Wind one of your AMCE Ropes-In-A-Box through the pulleys.
- Is the platform broken? Repair it with one of your AMCE Beams-In-A-Box.
- Have you added the engine? The AMCE Lift-In-A-Box does not include an engine.
- Have you added coal to the engine? All compatible coal engines have a maximum load of five chunks of coal.
(AMCE Lift-In-A-Box, Pulley-Beams-In-A-Box, Beams-In-A-Box and Ropes-In-A-Box are all registered trademarks of Ali Morrisane Commercial Enterprises (AMCE) Ltd.)