Dialogue for Legio Tertiolus
- Legio Tertiolus: Where are my faithful rorarii?
- Player: Erm.. in the Ascension kennels?
- Legio Tertiolus: No! I told those kennel owners I'd never use them again after last time. I received horrible service.
- Player: Were the rorarii not happy?
- Legio Tertiolus: Not happy at all! This is the last time I go on holiday.
- Player: What's involved in looking after rorarii? Would you recommend them as a pet?
- Legio Tertiolus: Oh yes, they're wonderful pets! Loyal! Devoted companions! Much happier in a pack, so you'll need to get at least four or five.
- Player: I'll bear that in mind.
Inside the Monastery of Ascension[edit | edit source]
- Legio Tertiolus: My rorarii! Oh I've missed you so much! Daddy's home! Have you been good? I hope you've been good!
- Player: If you were only this nice to people, too.