Dialogue for Lanzig
Before The Fremennik Trials[edit | edit source]
Talking to him[edit | edit source]
- Lanzig: I cannot speak to you outerlander! Talk to Brundt, the Chieftain!
Pickpocketing him[edit | edit source]
After Hero's Welcome[edit | edit source]
When speaking to Lanzig in Rellekka.
- Player: Hello.
- Lanzig may greet you with any of the following at random:
- Greeting 1:
- Lanzig: How are you, [Fremennik name]? I hope all fares well with you this day!
- Player: I'm fine, thanks, how are you?
- Lanzig: All is well with me also!
- Greeting 2:
- Lanzig: Hello again, [sister/brother] [Fremennik name]. What need you of me this day? You can always rely on my assistance!
- Greeting 3:
- Lanzig: Hello. Did you want something, [Fremennik name]?
- Greeting 4:
- Lanzig: [Fremennik name], it has been too long since last we met!
- Greeting 5:
- Lanzig: Welcome back, [sister/brother] [Fremennik name]. It is always a pleasure to see you here!
- Greeting 6:
- Lanzig: Hello to you, too!
- Greeting 7:
- Lanzig: Always good to see you, [sister/brother] [Fremennik name].
- Select an option (all greetings continue with dialogue below)
- Can I ask you about V?
- Lanzig may reply to you with any of the following at random:
- Reply 1:
- Lanzig: He died saving you, [Fremennik name]. Make sure you use his final gift wisely and live a life that we can all be proud of.
- Reply 2:
- Lanzig: He was a great hero to our people. Why couldn't they have gone for one of the bad gods, like Zamorak or Saradomin?
- Reply 3:
- Lanzig: Those cowards. They didn't even have the decency to face him as a warrior.
- Reply 4:
- Lanzig: It's sad that he's gone, but he will live on as an inspiration to countless heroes across countless worlds.
- (Dialogue ends)