Transcript of Know Thy Enemy
- Player: Reginald - you wanted to see me?
- The Trapper: Most certainly so. I have been thinking about my next hunt. I require information.
- Player: You strike me as a man of action, not a man of study.
- The Trapper: I hope that's not intended as an insult.
- Player: No insult intended, Mr Wellington-Smythe. It just seems unusual.
- The Trapper: For one to successfully hunt one's prey, one must learn about it. A camouflaged raccoon won't cause any problems, but a camouflaged dagannoth could cause some mischief.
- Player: We have a ship heading out today. You're more than welcome to join them.
- The Trapper: Thank you. I'll be leaving Ol' Bessie at home for this one.
- The Trapper: Reginald Wellington-Smythe has returned!
- Player: Were you able to discover anything new about this creature?
- The Trapper: I hobnobbed with the villagers. The descriptions were inconsistent. I'm not entirely sure they were talking about the same thing.
- Player: How so?
- The Trapper: Some described a boar-like creature, others a lizard. Only thing that kept cropping up was an ability to vanish without a trace. Baffling.
- Player: Maybe there's more than one creature.
- The Trapper: Multiple animals with the ability to disappear? If that's true, it's remarkable we can see anything on that blasted island! No, something else is afoot here.