Dialogue for Klenter
When you first meet[edit | edit source]
- Player: Ah, my poor head. What's going on? How did I get here? That woman, that wanderer, this is her doing.
- You notice a ghostly figure making gestures in your direction.
- Klenter: You foul thief, return what is mine.
- Player: What?
- Klenter: You heard me, restore what you have stolen from my tomb!
- Player: But...
Speaking to Klenter again
- Klenter: Thief.
Througout the quest[edit | edit source]
After returning the Jar[edit | edit source]
- Klenter: Thank you adventurer, you have given my soul some respite, I will cease to haunt you and the plague creatures will no longer seek you out.