- King Arthur: Welcome, brave knight. I am always happy to see you back at my court. Please feel free to roam the castle and make use of the training grounds.
- (Ends Dialogue)
Using a poison chalice on him[edit | edit source]
- Player has poison chalice removed from them.
- King Arthur: You have chosen...poorly.
- Player: Excuse me?
- King Arthur: Sorry, I meant to say 'thank you'. Most refreshing.
- Player: Are you sure that stuff is safe to drink?
- King Arthur: Oh yes, Stankers' creations may be dangerous for those with weak constitutions, but, personally, I find them rather invigorating.