Transcript of Kharid-et Dig Site
This transcript involves dialogue with Guildmaster Tony, Liam, Archaeological researcher, and the player.
Opening cutscene[edit | edit source]
- [Guildmaster Tony]: The Zarosian Empire's very existence was once the greatest of archaeological mysteries for us to uncover, and we achieved that here at Senntisten. And although the empire was supposedly sprawling, it was so utterly destroyed that finding a near intact fort buried beneath the sands is cause for celebration! The monolith has a strong connection with something buried deep beneath this fort, however. Was the monolith itself Zarosian? No, surely not; it's beyond ancient. There is only one way to find out what the connection is. We must dig deep at Kharid-et and discover what lies beneath...
Closing cutscene[edit | edit source]
- [Guildmaster Tony]: Kharid-et was truly forsaken. Though it fell right at the beginning of the Third Age, it has remained untouched for millenia. The place is filled with the ghosts of its past. It's a wonder none of the archaeologists have encountered them so far. It is clear to us now why the monolith wished for us to dig here. The magical readings are off the charts! I feel we have only scratched the surface of what ancient magical power sits beneath here, buried in the shadows...
Beginning[edit | edit source]
Main article: Transcript:Breaking the Seal
First uncovering entrance to the fort[edit | edit source]
- Player: That's the last of the debris. Now, to open this... Okay, so how DO I open this? Maybe Dr Nabanik can help.
- Hint arrow added to Dr Nabanik
When opening the fort[edit | edit source]
- Player: Now to open this...
- Player is transported into the Dig Site underneath
Trying to study without a research team[edit | edit source]
- Player: Interesting... I should come back and study this later once I have access to a research team.
- You need to earn the Assistant qualification before you can manage a research team.
Prison door[edit | edit source]
Main article: Transcript:Prison Break (Archaeology achievement)
Prison[edit | edit source]
Legatus barrier[edit | edit source]
- (Without legatus pendant:)
- Player: I can't seem to pass through this barrier.
Cell controller[edit | edit source]
Main article: Transcript:Time Served
Powering shadow anchors[edit | edit source]
- (Transcript missing. )
- (If there are still anchors left to power:)
- You power this shadow anchor on. The shadows somehow feel closer...
- (If there are no more anchors left to power:)
- Player: Whoa! I just felt something strange!
- Player: That was the last of these shadow anchors, I think. It felt like this entire fort shifted...I think out of the Shadow Realm.
- Player: I'm not entirely sure what this means. Perhaps there is something at the centre point of all these anchors?