Dialogue for Keri
- Player: Hello.
- Keri: Hi. Do you need anything?
- Player: No, not really. I just have a habit of interacting with people I see nearby. I'm not sure why.
- Keri: Oh. Well, while I'm stressing about my studies, wondering whether I'm good enough to even finish becoming a seasinger, trying not to become a social outcast because of my slightly odd outlook on life... I guess I could spare some time to have a normal conversation with you.
- Player: Fair enough. So... How are things?
- Keri: Things are terrible. I'm worried that I'm too old to be here. The other students are four years my junior. And better than me! I'm worried that I'm allergic to the salad I had earlier and I'm scared my stomach will explode. I'm worried that I haven't met a decent partner yet and that clock is always ticking, you know? I'm worried that I spend too much time here that my friends back home will feel like strangers. I'm worried that I haven't made the right choices in life. Is this where I want to be?
- Player: ...
- Keri: I'm worried that when others ask me how I am that I just go off on a tirade of anxiety.
- End dialogue