Dialogue for Karl
Standard dialogue[edit | edit source]
When talking to Karl in Keldagrim.
- Karl: Hello there, human! Come in, come in!
- Player: Hi, nice to see you!
- Karl: Tell me, what brings you here?
- Player: Well, first I came to this city just for the adventure and excitement, but then I knocked over this statue, you see. Well, I didn't really knock it over myself, I was on this boat.
- Karl: A boat! Fascinating, go on!
- Player: Yes, well, this boatman was a bit rubbish, or there was something wrong with the ship, I don't know. And then I got arrested by the Black Guard.
- Karl: Not the Black Guard!
- Player: Yes, and they took me to this Veldaban person, who pretended to be really angry but actually he was really nice and he asked me for my help. And after a whole lot of running around, I finally managed to get the statue to be rebuilt.
- Karl: Such an interesting tale! Now how did you come to be in Keldagrim again?
- Player: Never mind.