Attempting to use the lift before talking to Movario[edit | edit source]
- Player I should probably speak with the site manager first.
Studying without having unlocked research[edit | edit source]
- Player Interesting... I should come back and study this later once I have access to a research team.
- You need to earn the Assistant qualification before you can manage a research team.
- [Guildmaster Tony]: I struggle to understand the monolith's directions to the 'Source'. It points north-west, but the distance and depth are unclear, variable. At least Movario seems confident we are digging in the right place. He explores rumours of a cult that seemingly operated in this area throughout the Third Age. Though what the Source itself actually is remains a mystery. Perhaps all of this is due to the chaotic nature of the thing? The monolith revealed this chaotic nature to me. That is why it is so interested in learning more about the Source...
- [Guildmaster Tony]: Movario was right! The buried Star Lodge contained a secret cult dungeon hidden beneath it, and within that a portal to the Source itself! How many were taken by this cult and sacrificed over the centuries? It's horrific to even think about. To have your soul ripped out to power a portal to Dis, to bring forth demons into this world! Dagon the Gatekeeper, an unwitting and unwilling participant in this hellscape, is as much a victim as those sacrificed. Is Dagon what the monolith desired we uncover?
When first entering the portal[edit | edit source]
- Player: What is this place? Where even am I?
Interact with a zodiac portal[edit | edit source]
- Player: There was a coin sat atop this portal...
- After picking up the coin
- Player: This portal isn't working. These zodiac portals seem different from the other chaos portals in this place. There must be a trick to it.
- Player: Wait, where did this portal just send me. This isn't where I thought I'd end up. I thought these were paired to send you to the next nearest portal around the circle. Maybe they're broken? I wonder if there's some way I can make them more reliable...
Dagon Portal to hydra portal before completing Who Dis? research[edit | edit source]
- Player: Something felt different about this portal compared to the others. That didn't feel like a misfire, it was purposefully blocking me from teleporting lower down.
- Player: This one must require something more in order to work. Perhaps I should get my research team to look into this as soon as possible...