Dialogue for Hetepheres
- Hetepheres: Meow, meow meow.
- Hetepheres: Oh hello, daarrrling. What can this humble feline do for you? Do you have an itch that needs scratching? Mice that need catching?
- Hetepheres: I would be purrfectly happy to help, you need only say the word and I will be there in three swishes of this pussycat's tail.
- Player: You're a very friendly cat.
- Hetepheres: What? Are you saying this surprises you? Is the World Guardian's opinion of the humble cat so low that you expect malice or distrust.
- Hetepheres: You wound me and all cat-kind with your anti-feline prejudice. I cannot be around you any longer.