Dialogue for Henryeta Carnillean
Before Carnillean Rising, after Hazeel Cult[edit | edit source]
- Player: Hello.
- Henryeta Carnillean: I have been instructed by my husband to have no dealings with an utter scoundrel such as yourself. So kindly leave me alone and be on your way.
- Player: I didn't want to talk to you anyway.
After Carnillean Rising[edit | edit source]
- Henryeta Carnillean: Ah, it's you again. You certainly made a strong impression on Philipe.
- Player: I'm glad it worked.
Claiming Rover the red dragon[edit | edit source]
- Henryeta Carnillean: One thing Adventurer.
- Player: What is it, Henryeta?
- Henryeta Carnillean: This little mutt has been following me around for the past few days. Would you mind taking it off my hands?
- Player: Absolutely!
You mutter to yourself.
- Player: Pretentious old bag...
- Henryeta Carnillean: Pardon?
- Player: Oh nothing. Perhaps we'll meet again soon!
Claiming Spot the black dragon[edit | edit source]
- Henryeta Carnillean: Can you do something for me?
- Player: Alright...
- Henryeta Carnillean: Another of these little mongrels has been following me about. Since you taken the other off my hands, would you mind taking this one?
- Player: Sure thing - anything to get it away from you!
- Henryeta Carnillean: Oh, you jest!
- Player: Yes. Jest... I was joking, haha!
- (Same as above)