Dialogue for Harmony pillar farmer
- Farmer: Welcome to the home of the greatest potion-making secrets of Clan Meilyr! We freely share knowledge among ourselves. Outsiders, however, must trade.
- Player: Do you have anything to sell?
- Farmer: Yes, I may provide seeds to grow harmony moss, or recipes for combination potions.
- Player: What can you tell me about these pillars?
- Farmer: The inner workings of harmony pillars are a mystery. Our research indicates that they're powered by the skills of whoever plants a harmony moss seed, which I can provide you with - for a price. The skill a pillar relates to changes each day, or when it is fully sated and harvested. Once a seed is placed, it is irrevocable and you must finish the harvest before it will change. The moss will not grow over time. Only as you grow shall it grow.
- Player: How much harmony moss have I harvested?
- Farmer: Hmm, what was the name again? Ah - yes. There we go. By my count you've harvested [number] units.