Transcript of Guthix's Book of Balance
- Light and dark, day and night, Balance arises from contrast. I unify thee in the name of Guthix.
- Thy death was not in vain, For it brought some balance to the world. May Guthix bring thee rest.
- Mayest thou walk the path, and never fall, For Guthix walks beside thee on thy journey. May Guthix bring thee peace.
- The trees, the earth, the sky, the waters: All play their part upon this land. May Guthix bring thee balance.
- All things must end, as all begin; Only Guthix knows the role thou must play. May Guthix bring you balance.
- In life, in death, in joy, in sorrow: May thine experience show thee balance. May Guthix bring you balance.
- Thou must do as thou must, no matter what. Thine actions bring balance to this world. May Guthix bring you balance.
- The river flows, the sun ignites, May you stand with Guthix in thy fights. May Guthix bring you balance.
- A journey of a single step, May take thee over a thousand miles. May Guthix bring you balance.