Dialogue for Guard (Leftie)
Standard dialogue[edit | edit source]
When speaking to Guard (Leftie) or Guard (Rightie) at the gates of Jatizso, or on the Fremennik Isles while they are fighting ice trolls
- Rightie: Are you all right? Leftie?
- Leftie: No, I'm on the left.
- Rightie: Only from your perspective. Someone entering the gate should call you Rightie, right Leftie?
- Leftie: Right, Rightie. So you'd be Leftie not Rightie, right?
- Rightie: That's right Leftie, that's right.
- Leftie: Rightie-oh Rightie, or should I call you Leftie?
- Rightie: No, Rightie's fine Leftie.
- Player: Aaagh! Enough! If either of you mention left or right in my presence I'll have to scream! Can I come through the gate?
- Leftie: Don't let us stop you.
- Rightie: Yes, head right on in, [sir/madam].
- Player: You said it! You said it! ARRRRRRRRGGH!