Transcript of Glorious Memories journal entry
- I spoke to Manni in the long hall of Rellekka. He's organising a birthday feast for Chieftain Brundt and he wants me to invite King Vargas of Miscellania and Mawnis Burowgar, the Burgher of Neitiznot.
- It doesn't sound like the invitees will come. I should return to Manni in Rellekka.
- Manni wants me to speak to Chieftain Brundt, who is also in the Rellekka long hall.
- Having spoken to Chieftain Brundt, I must reconcile the three old friends.
- I now have all the directions I need to find the scene of the battle and work out what happened.
- Chieftain Brundt has given me his part of the directions to the cave. I need to find out who took the prophecy tablet and tell him.
- I showed the unfinished astral rune to Chieftain Brundt and established that a mysterious mage was in the adventuring party. Now the Chieftain will now come to the feast; I must get the others to agree then tell Manni.
- I need to speak to King Vargas of Miscellania to see how I can help him.
- Vargas has given me his part of the directions to the cave. I need to find a way to turn him back into a human.
- I've killed the yeti and found an old herb pouch. Perhaps the owner can help me cure King Vargas.
- I've spoken to the spirit of Asleif, who needs her herb pouch to help turn King Vargas back into a man.
- I must fill a vial with water from the mountain spring, then add irit. I must grind the diamond root and enchant it as though it were diamond jewellery, adding that to the mix with some yeti hair. Once the potion is ready, I should give it to King Vargas.
- King Vargas is cured! Once I have persuaded the others I must tell Manni that he will come to the feast.
- I need to speak to Mawnis Burowgar of Neitiznot to see how I can help him.
- Mawnis has given me his part of the directions to the cave. Once I've investigated there, I need to speak to his sister, Freygerd, in Jatizso.
- I've put Nial to rest and found his rune throwing axe. I should go to Freygerd on Jatizso.
- Freygerd would like me to have a word about taxes with King Gjuki.
- I've spoken to the King, now I should return to Freygerd.
- Freygerd wants me to find something of Nial's by which to remember him.
- Freygerd is happy. I should tell Mawnis on Neitiznot the good news.
- Mawnis Burowgar is happy to come to the feast. Once the others agree I must tell Manni.
- Now that everyone has agreed to come to the feast, I must speak to Manni in Rellekka so that he can begin.
- Perhaps I can find the owner of the unfinished astral rune. If I lose it, I should speak to Chieftain Brundt in Rellekka.
- The unfinished astral rune belongs to Baba Yaga. I gave it back to her in return for the prophecy tablet that was found by the party.
|Part 8 of the Fremennik quest series|