Dialogue for Ghost (Blue Moon Inn)
Before starting the quest[edit | edit source]
- The ghost doesn't respond.
- Speak to Closure near the portal to Death's office, next to the Draynor Village lodestone, who will be able to offer more information.
In the upstairs of Blue Moon Inn[edit | edit source]
- The ghost doesn't seem to be affected by your fearsome cries.
After the first pose[edit | edit source]
After the second pose[edit | edit source]
After the third pose[edit | edit source]
- Andrea runs out of the room.
After subsequent poses[edit | edit source]
- Player: I think I've admired myself enough today.
After distracting for the second time[edit | edit source]
- Ghost: What horrific thing is this? Are you a spirit like me?
- Ghost: Surely this shapeless blob cannot be my destiny?
- Ghost: I can not...
- Ghost: I will not...
- Ghost: Let this happen.
- All spirit seems to have drained from the ghost. It has stared into the abyss and lost.
- You dismiss the ghost and its story has been added to your book. You also gain a ghost treat!