Dialogue for Freygerd
Before The Fremennik Trials[edit | edit source]
- Freygerd:I cannot speak to you outerlander! Talk to Brundt, the Chieftain!
After Blood Runs Deep[edit | edit source]
- Talk about Nial
- Player: I'm surprised to see you still here.
- Freygerd: Well, I went to visit Mawnis a couple of times, but I'm just used to the atmosphere here. It's home.
- Player: I have good news. I've been to the afterlife - long story - and Nial was there, safe and sound.
- Freygerd: Oh, that's wonderful news! Thank you so much!
- Talk about life on Jatizso
- Player: How's the King treating you then?
- Freygerd: Like serfs.
- Player: Serf?
- Freygerd: Yes, you know - peons, plebs, the downtrodden. He treats us like his own personal possessions.
- Player: You should leave this place.
- Freygerd: I keep trying to save up enough to leave, but the King keeps taxing us! We have no money left.
- Player: Oh dear.