Transcript of Forgettable Tale of a Drunken Dwarf journal entry
- Veldaban has told me the Red Axe has left Keldagrim, and wants me to investigate.
- I have spoken to the drunken dwarf, but couldn't get much sense out of him.
- I have brought the drunken dwarf a beer. He didn't seem happy with it though.
- The gardener of Keldagrim palace has given me permission to grow Kelda hops in his garden.
- I have grown my seeds into Kelda hops and harvested them.
- I have brewed my very own Kelda stout!
- I have given the drunken dwarf his Kelda stout.
- After I gave the drunken dwarf his Kelda stout, he told me a very interesting tale!
- The conductor near the boarded up tunnel told me he can't open up the tunnel for me.
- The Consortium has opened up the tunnel for me.
- I saw the Red Axe creating an army of chaos dwarves, but an ogre shaman knocked me unconscious with a spell and I woke up back in Keldagrim.
- I tried telling Veldaban something important, but I forgot what I wanted to say to him.
- I had a bit too much to drink in the Laughing Miner and I think I made a bit of a fool of myself. I think something terrible has happened, I've been put under a spell of some sort, but no one will believe me. They think my stories are just some forgettable tales of a drunken human.
|Part 2 of the Rise of the Red Axe quest series|