Dialogue for Fairy Queen
Before Fairy Tale I[edit | edit source]
- Player: How do crops and such survive down here? Surely they need a bit of sunlight?
- Fairy Queen: Clearly you come from a plane dependent on sunlight. Down here, the plants grow in the aura of faerie.
- Player: What's so good about this place?
- Fairy Queen: Zanaris is a meeting point of cultures. Those from many worlds converge here to exchange knowledge and goods.
Betweeen Fairy Tale II and III[edit | edit source]
- Player: Have you managed to work out a plan yet?
- Fairy Queen: Not yet, Player, but it looks like we'll need to ask you for your help again, I'm afraid. I'll be able to tell you more once we have finished making our battle plans.
After Fairy Tale III[edit | edit source]
- Player: I've lost my magic watering can.
- Fairy Queen: Don't fret Player! My farming advisors tell me you added it to your toolbelt!
- Player: Oh, great! Thanks!
With King Oberon's moonshroom spores[edit | edit source]
Main article: Transcript:Pharm Ecology