Dialogue for Factory Manager
Talking to Factory Manager[edit | edit source]
- Factory Manager: Don't bother me, can't you see I'm busy?
- Player: No, I can't... can I go into the factory?
- Factory Manager: You can go in. The Consortium, in their infinite wisdom, has decided to open up the factory to all and sundry.
- Player: How come?
- Factory Manager: We've built a new blast furnace and always have a shortage of people to work on it.
- Player: I'll have a look, thanks.
- Factory Manager: Just don't go causing any trouble, I still run this factory!