Transcript of Elder chronicle (item)
- From darkness is born light, the spark of life. The child is full of wonder, imagination, and innocence. Thus came Edda-Mah.
- From Mah, the light by which to see, the dark in which to hide. The potential for all life, and a place for all things.
- From matter is born shape, ever growing and changing. The youth increases in knowledge and power. Thus came Edda-Bik.
- From Bik, the clay to shape, to build and destroy. Form and reform. The changing of states, of forms, of function.
- From the cold is born fear, shrinking and death. The corpse lies still and lifeless. Thus came Edda-Wen.
- From Wen, the cold to harden and freeze, to brittle and fracture the clay. The ending of things, to break apart. To reflect on the past.
- From the heat is born passion, growth and life. The maiden feels love and joy. Thus came Edda-Ful.
- From Ful, the heat to soften and burn, to work and fire the clay. The beginning of things, to start anew. To experience the now.
- From life is born experience, wisdom and intelligence. The matron is nurturing and caring. Thus came Edda-Jas.
- From Jas, the thought to lead them all. The preparation, the plan, the execution. To look to the future.