Dialogue for Eilwynn
Handing in chronicles[edit | edit source]
- If the player has any chronicle fragments:
- Eilwynn: Of course, I will aid you. If you have any chronicle fragments in your bank, I can draw them here so don't worry about collecting them. Although, you do have access to Guthix's shrine. If you take your fragments there you will be able to offer them for a greater reward than I can give. Would you still like to offer them to me?
- Would you like Eilwynn to convert your chronicle fragments?
- Any chronicle fragments the player has are exchanged for divination experience.
- (Dialogue ends)
- If the player does not have chronicle fragments:
- You don't have any chronicle fragments to hand in.