Transcript of Eau d'Mambo
- Papa Mambo: Heh heh heh. I see you found da perfect juju perfume, my friend. What did y'want to know about it?
- Player: When did you make a perfume? I've never heard of it.
- Papa Mambo: Dere are so many jadinko vines left over dat it made sense to make a perfume from them. The vine, she helped with a few of da ingredients after telling me that she had made a perfume before. With a little bit of juju, a secret selection of dem jadinko vines and... Ma own... special... ingredient. Heh heh heh.
- Player: I'm not sure I want to open it and smell it now.
- Papa Mambo: Heh heh heh, I may have a few more shrunken heads now den before da perfume. My magicks isn't for everyone.
- Player: Can you teach me how to make Eau d'Mambo or how to use your magic
- Papa Mambo: I'm sorry, my friend. I can not teach you my ways. If you just take a sniff of da perfume I'm sure you can work out da ingredients for y'self. It might not attract jadinkos here among da vines but it sure smells good.
- Player: Not this time, Papa Mambo, you can't trick me that easily.
- Papa Mambo: Heh heh heh, maybe not now but your shrunken head would prove a grand prize for my collection. Perhaps later, my friend.