In Keldragrim, with Perils of Ice Mountain completed, Invention below level 40[edit | edit source]
- Drorkar: Huh, for a human, you seem to know a thing or two about mining AND smithing – that's unusual even for dwarves. But of more interest to me is that you clearly also know quite a bit about divine energy. You're the human my apprentice, Doc, has told me about, aren't you? That human pioneer of 'invention'?
- Player: I guess I must be.
- Drorkar: Look, I'd be willing to enlighten you about the inner workings of dwarven steam technology, if you'd do the same for me with divine energy. Also, before that, I wanted to thank you for showing me the error of my ways with that dragon power station. I got so caught up trying to run my own company, I sort of lost myself, always angry and stressed. I've been much happier since I gave it up for my true passion of inventing.
In Keldragrim, after completing the Dwarven technology tree[edit | edit source]
- Drorkar: Thank you for teaching me the ways of divine energy. It's given me all kinds of ideas for my own inventions! I hope you're getting as much out of dwarven steam technology!
- What would you like to do?