Transcript of Dealing with Scabaras journal entry
- I can start this quest by speaking to the High Priest of Icthlarin in Sophanem
- I have spoken with the high Priest of Icthlarin. He has requested that I identify a corpse that is upstairs in Sphanem's Temple of Icthlarin.
- I saw the so-called corpse in the Temple of Icthlarin. It was the Kharidian spy, Maisa, and she's very much alive. I should ask her what is happening.
- Maisa has asked that I avenge Kaleef's death by dealing with the scabarites in a violent manner. I should first check with the High Priest of Icthlarin, in case doing so might be diplomatically complicated.
- The High Priest of Icthlarin agrees that the Scabarites should be dealt with, but in the hopes of long-term peace, also wishes for his counterpart, the High Priest of Scabaras, to be treated with respect. Both he and Maisa believe that there is a lair of Scabarites to the east of Sophanem. I should head east and investigate.
- I met some archaeologists east of Sophanem. They say they can provide me with information...if I agree to a small test of mental prowess.
- The archaeologists' test is a series of mathematical challenges. I need to answer these before they will trust me.
- I now need to check with the archaeologists about some deal they want me to make with Simon Templeton on their behalf.
- I have been sent to obtain some gear and transport it to Simon Templeton. I'll find him at the Agility Pyramid, north-east of Sophanem.
- I still need to hand over some items to Simon Templeton.
- I was given a receipt by Simon Templeton. I should deliver it to the archaeologists east of Sophanem.
- I need to gather some notes for the archaeologists. These materials can be found on the corpses of the undead creatures and Scabarites near the archaeologists' camp, east of Sophanem.
- I have collected enough research materials. i should return to the archaeologists.
- The archaeologists have given me a key to some underground area. I should seek it out; it must be close to the archaeologists.
- I entered the underground area and looked around a bit, but need more information. I should try talking to any inhabitants.
- I have spoken with a guardian golem. Now, I need to open the door in this vault area. To do so, there are four levers, which I will need to pull in quick succession.
- I have negotiated the initial vault. Now, I should find some sort of leadership in the underground area and, if possible, avenge Kaleef's death.
- I have found the High Priest of Scabaras. I should find some way to neutralse his threat.
- I pacified the High Priest of Scabaras with a mix of conversation and good old-fashion violence. He agreed to be peaceful from now on. I should report this to the High Priest of Icthlarin, in Sophanem.
|Part 6 of the Desert quest series|