Dialogue for Dagon the Gatekeeper
Dagon Bye[edit | edit source]
Main article: Transcript:Dagon Bye
Reclaiming the pact with Dagon[edit | edit source]
- Dagon the Gatekeeper: Here, you lost this... It won't work for anyone else, so take better care of such a valuable thing. Better yet, just sign it now! It's perfectly safe.
- Player receives Pact with Dagon.
After Dagon Bye[edit | edit source]
Before giving hellfire katars[edit | edit source]
- Dagon the Gatekeeper: Now that you have released me, I am free to pursue my revenge. However, I find myself in need of a new weapon - the blades of my katars have dulled. If you would bring me a pair of newly restored hellfire katars, I have one more gift for you. My rage has built up such that I am no longer in need of it.
- (If you don't have hellfire katars:)
- Player: I'll see if I can scare up a pair of hellfire katars for you.
- (If you have one restored hellfire katar:)
- Player: Ooh, I have one of those!
- Dagon the Gatekeeper: I am in need of two.
- (If you have two restored hellfire katars:)
- Player: I have a pair of hellfire katars right here, as it goes...
- Give two hellfire katars to Dagon?
- Dagon the Gatekeeper: Be warned: Razulei was known for crafting items of power, but also items that inflicted pain on their user.
- Player: Wait, are these knuckle dusters cursed?
- Dagon the Gatekeeper: Not cursed. Their effect is more subtle than that, and perhaps more insidious. Rage is addictive, and can become a crutch. Just be careful when using them to not lose yourself.
- Player: You are not at all how I expected you to be when we first met.
- (Dialogue ends)
After giving hellfire katars[edit | edit source]
- Player: Why are you still here, Dagon?
- Dagon the Gatekeeper: I am preparing.
- Player: Yeah. It's interesting to me that 'preparing' looks a great bit like sitting on your as-
- Dagon the Gatekeeper: Dare not finish that thought. I shall leave when I am ready to do so, and not a moment before.