Before having prayed at a statue[edit | edit source]
- Player: Hello my friend, Kolodion sent me down.
- Chamber guardian: Sssshhh... the gods are talking. I can hear their whispers. Can you hear them adventurer, they're calling you.
- Player: Erm... ok!
- Chamber guardian: Go chant at the statue of the god you most wish to represent in this world, you will be rewarded. Once you are done, come back to me. I shall supply you with a mage staff ready for battle.
After having prayed at a statue[edit | edit source]
- Player: Hi.
- Chamber guardian: Hello adventurer, have you made your choice?
- Player: I have.
- Chamber guardian: Good, good, I hope you have chosen well. I will now present you with a magic staff. This, along with the cape awarded to you by your chosen god, are all the weapons and armour you will need here.
- Player receives god staff from the god they chose to pray to.
- The guardian hands you an ornate magic staff.
After having claimed the free staff[edit | edit source]
- Player: Hello again.
- Chamber guardian: Hello adventurer, are you looking for another staff?
- Select an option
- What do you have to offer?
- No thanks.
- Player: No thanks.
- Chamber guardian: Well let me know if you need one.