Dialogue for Carla
While not wearing full Mourner gear[edit | edit source]
- Player: Hello.
- Carla: Oh, hello.
- Player: You seem upset... What's wrong?
- Carla: My son fell ill with the plague...
- Player: That's awful, I'm sorry.
- Carla: It would be easier to cope with if I could have spent his last few days with him.
- Player: Why didn't you?
- Carla: Those mourners came and whisked him away. He didn't even seem that ill, I thought it was a common cold... But the mourners said that he was infected and had to be taken away. Two days later the mourners returned and told me he had died.
- Player: Again, I'm sorry. Life can be harsh.
- Where did the plague come from?
- Player: Where did the plague come from?
- Carla: It's down to King Tyras. He and his men brought the plague here from the darklands, and then left us to suffer. One day he'll pay for what he's done!
- Have there been many victims of the plague?
- Player: Have there been many victims of the plague?
- Carla: You could say that... I've heard reports that half of West Ardougne is infected! Many have lost friends and family...
- Player: It sounds an awful way to live.
- Carla: People are very depressed and scared. I've never met anyone fully infected though. I suppose we should be grateful to the mourners for that.
- I hope things get easier for you.
- Player: I hope things get easier for you.
- Carla: Me too...
While wearing full Mourner gear[edit | edit source]
- Player: Hello.
- Carla: Haven't you people done enough to my family? Leave me to grieve over my son on my own.
- Player: Sorry.
- Carla: That's not going to bring him back, is it?
- Carla: Nothing's going to bring my son back...but at least now the Mourners are gone, it won't happen to anyone else. Now I can mourn him properly.