Transcript of Call of the Ancestors journal entry
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I can begin this quest by talking to Tunks at the Tuska crash site.
- I spoke to Acca Kanatah who asked me help some young goebies rebuild their village.
- Tunks, Peck and Lunch were hard work, but they should be able to handle their duties without me in the future.
- The Acca was concerned about the village's supply of Nemi root - a plant that is poisonous to the airut. I've taken Tunks, Peck and Lunch into the forest, in order to find more.
- In the forest I came across a Goebie of incredible age. The ancient promised me that his attendants could bring me the roots that the Acca requested.
- Before delivering the roots, the goebie ancient has asked that we enter the remnants of an old temple in the forest and rediscover the temple's secrets Inside the temple I met Xinachto, a tortoise-like being, and one of the guardians of Mazcab. Xinachto informed me that in order to discover the temple's secrets, my goebie companions had to complete three trials.
- Xinachto was imprisoned within the temple, its life being drained slowly in order to heal the scars of Mazcab. Despite my advice, Lunch decided to free the spirit.
- While talking to the goebie ancient we were ambushed by the airut. Tunks, Peck and Lunch managed to beat them back by using their newfound powers.