Transcript of Buyers and Cellars journal entry
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Darren Lightfinger, in his cellar under the house north of Lumbridge's forge, has offered to test my pickpocketing skills and offer advice.
- I should practise my thieving technique and return to the Thieves' Guild when I am ready.
- I should return for further testing.
- Darren can now tell me his plan.
- I should go to the grounds of Lumbridge Castle and discover the identity of the chalice's owner from Robin.
- Robin tells me that the chalice has been taken into Lumbridge Swamp by an irritable old man.
- I need to find a way to divert Father Urhney's attention so I can get the key off him. Maybe Robin can advise me.
- If I light a fire outside one of the windows of Father Urhney's house, it might distract him enough for me to be able to pick his pocket.
- I acquired Urhney's key. Now to steal the chalice from its display case...
- I have stolen the golden chalice. I should deliver it to Darren.
- I have given the chalice to Darren Lightfinger, Guildmaster of the Thieves' Guild.
- From Tiny Acorns
- I must travel to Varrock's market to steal a toy baby dragon from Urist, the dwarf master craftsman there. I must then return to him to demand the item and thereby force him to offer a refund.
- The dwarf has a talisman he holds in considerable regard. If I steal it I can use it to create a distraction.
- I have taken the talisman from him by stealth. I can put it down somewhere nearby and use it to distract him
- Using the talisman as a distraction, I acquired the toy baby dragon from Urist's stall. Now I should ask him where it is...
- Urist gave me a refund for the commissioned toy in the form of a banker's note. I should return it and the toy baby dragon to Darren Lightfinger,
- Guildmaster of the Thieves' Guild
- I gave the goods to Darren and received 1,000 Thieving XP. The Thieves' Guild's facilities have been expanded.
- Urist had a nice monocle. I might want to go back for it...
- Lost Her Marbles
- Darren Lightfinger wants me to be on the lookout for valuable flame fragments, which I should find while picking pockets around Gielinor.
- Robin can advise on their probable locations.
- I found all thirty-two fragments and was rewarded with 9,800 Thieving XP, a share of guild swag, and pointers on my pickpocketing technique, The Thieves' Guild's facilities have been expanded further.
- A Guild of our Own
- Guildmaster Darren wants me to talk to him about infiltrating the Guild Registry in East Ardougne, stealing the contents of their vault and using that money to pay the Thieves' Guild's registration fee.
- I have agreed to Darren's request. I should find out from him what I'll need for the heist.
- I'll need a cosh and a lockpick.
- I should talk to Robin about a potion recipe.
- Robin has suggested I create a vial of stench potion using an irit and some chopped onion in a vial of water. I must bring it to him for activation.
- I have a vial of stench in my backpack.
- I must use it to steal from the Guild Registry in East Ardougne without being recognised
- I found a winding key for the cuckoo clock in the registrar's pocket.
- The guard was kind enough to give me the key to the vault.
- I have stolen a large quantity of money from the Guild Registry.
- I have paid the Guild Registry with their own money. I should tell Guildmaster Darren the good news.
- The Thieves' Guild of Lumbridge is fully completed by my efforts. I was further rewarded with 30,000 Thieving XP, 4,000 Herblore XP and the recipe for vials of stench.
|Part 1 of the Thieves' Guild quest series|