Dialogue for Bruce
Before Ritual of the Mahjarrat[edit | edit source]
- Player: Hey there!
- Bruce: Urgh.
- Player: What's wrong?
- Bruce: I've been checking out local tourist destinations and somehow I ended up in the Misthalin Training Centre of Excellence; I've spent the morning eating the professors' chocolate cake.
- Player: So you're saying you slithered, like a serpent, into the school kitchen and ate the professor's personal snack?
- Bruce: ...
- Player: You're a disgusting criminal, aren't you?
- Bruce: ...
After Ritual of the Mahjarrat[edit | edit source]
- Player: Did you see what happened to Edgeville?
- Bruce: Did I see what happened? I have had the holiday from hell.
- Player: What do you mean?
- Bruce: Of course I saw what happened! You can't undo the past... but certainly cannot repeat it. I expect anti-dragon nets to be fitted by the end of the week!
- Bruce: If I had to rate the holiday out of five, I'd struggle to give it more than a three; as such I'm going to the Varrock Herald about this! Here, take a signed copy of my diary, it'll be worth millions when I'm done with them!
- If the player hasn't already claimed the book.
- If the player has already claimed the book.
- Bruce: Oh yeah, I already signed one of these for you.