Transcript of Boiling Over
- Player: Carlos, thank you for seeing me.
- The Chef: I hope this is good news.
- Player: It's not good news at all! My crew have heard of a village that made a miraculous discovery - a stash of harvested herbs.
- The Chef: Ah, I see where this is going.
- Player: Yes, indeed.
- The Chef: Someone has found a plant that harvests itself!
- Player: No, Carlos. They found the barrels that you returned to the island.
- The Chef: Oh, yes. That makes more sense.
- Player: You need to make sure that the villagers don't eat the plant. Is there anything that could act as an antidote?
- The Chef: I'm not sure. I can try some recipes that settle fever and sickness. Those might help.
- Player: Anything you can do. The ship is waiting. Please go now.
- Player: Carlos, welcome back. Did you manage to help the villagers?
- The Chef: We found the village, but no barrels. A party had taken them to another village, to trade for weapons.
- Player: Did you find the party?
- The Chef: We had to return for supplies. We looked for as long as we could.
- Player: Let's hope they don't trade the barrels before we find them. If I get any more news, I'll let you know.
- The Chef: I've given your crew the anti-fever recipe, just in case they find the party while I'm not there.
- Player: Thank you.