Transcript of Beneath Cursed Tides journal entry
- I can begin this quest by talking to Wizard Myrtle outside the Wizards' Tower.
- I spoke to Vannaka in Edgeville Dungeon and he wants to help investigate the fate of Tutorial Island.
- I met both Wizard Myrtle and Vannaka back at the Wizards' Tower.
- We all went to Mudskipper Point. Wizard Myrtle had prepared a water breathing spell to allow myself and Vannaka to dive down to the island.
- I arrived on the sunken island and found a message in a bottle that mentioned a curse that could only be broken by helping the inhabitants for a final time.
- I met Brynna, the old survival tutor. She doesn't seem to be all too aware of her fate.
- Finally managed to cook - and burn - a shrimp for Brynna.
- In the old bakery I met Master Chef Lev.
- I calmed the Angry Jellyfish using Lev's music box.
- The tasty seaweed was used to prepare Chef Lev's table for the cooking tasks he had to give me.
- I completed the tasks that were set for me by Chef Lev.
- After descending into the caves, I met the Mining instructor, Dezzick.
- Somehow, I managed to smith a bronze dagger underwater!
- Vannaka was waiting for me at his old teaching spot.
- Vannaka taught me the art of wielding a large weapon in one hand.
- After exiting the caves I found the Financial Advisor. Apparently he had never had a name, how odd.
- Successfully went 'on the rob' at the request of the Financial Advisor. Maybe he shouldn't offer financial advice any more.
- Inside the old church I met the island's monk, Brother Brace.
- Brother Brace needs to get better 'friends'. They eventually told me where I could find the prayer book.
- After all that it turned out that Brother Brace just keeps his door keys in his prayer book.
- Myrtle's old mentor, Terrova, was the last tutor I needed to help.
- It turns out that air spells just make bubbles underwater. Bubbles big enough to make chickens float away.
- Between Myrtle, Terrova and myself we managed to stop Hector Vivian from completing his curse.