Dialogue for Bagra
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Conversation 1[edit | edit source]
- Player: How are you today your Highness?
- Bagra: You dare speak to me servant?
- Bagra: I should freeze you where you stand!
- Bagra: You would make an excellent piece in my bug collection.
- Bagra: Or perhaps I should shatter you and serve you in drinks?
- Player: Aww, you're so cute when you're angry.
- Bagra: You dare disrespect me again?
- Player: I think someone needs a nap!
- Bagra: You wait 'till my mother hears about this!
Conversation 2[edit | edit source]
- Bagra: Let us stop here I wish to rest.
- Player: We can't stop here I'm kind of busy.
- Bagra: Ha! Excellent joke servant, your humor tickles me.
- Bagra: I'm sure a servant like yourself is very busy!
- Bagra: Oh look at me! Such a busy busy servant! Oh I must cook the princess breakfast, what a hard life I have!
- Player: If we rest will you stop mocking me?
- Bagra: I'll think about it.
Conversation 3[edit | edit source]
- Bagra: Ah good, there you are servant.
- Bagra: I require breakfast, bring it to me.
- Player: Servant?
- Bagra: Today, servant! I grow hungry!
- Bagra: And speak up when you address your future queen!