Dialogue for Baby Yaga's House
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Conversation 1
- Player: Did you know there's a house like this on the Lunar Isles? It's just a lot bigger!
- Flea: Incredible! We should visit it one day, I wonder if they are related.
- The house begins to jump about excitedly.
- Player: I'm going to take that as a yes.
- Conversation 2
- Player: How does this house work?
- Flea: Don't ask me, I'm just a flea! All I know is we found this house with legs without anyone living in it and it happily let us hop on for a ride.
- Player: Do you mind if I pick it up for a closer look?
- Flea: And knock all our possessions over with your big human hands, no thank you!
- Conversation 3
- Player: Hello, is there anyone in there?
- Flea: Howdy! How can I help you?
- Player: Wait... You're a flea? What are you doing in there?
- Flea: Of course I'm a flea and I'm living here, what does it look like!
- Player: Sorry, it's just not what I was expecting.
- Conversation 4
If the player is next to Baby Yaga's House and interacts with the pet
- Both houses regard each other intently as they see each other. After a small moment they both begin to jump and dance excitedly.
- Player: I think we've made these houses very happy.
- Flea: It's enough to bring a tear to my eye.