Dialogue for Army Commander
Talking to the Army Commander[edit | edit source]
- Player: All those penguins, what are they doing?
- Army Commander: Ah, they are doing drills! Getting ready for the invasion. What a glorious day that will be!
- Player: Invasion? Of...
- Army Commander: Yes, yes, I know we all get excited. But, I need you to get out of the way. Move along!
- The Army Commander will occasionally say one of the following lines:
- This isn't ballet soldier!
- Put some wing into it.
- Think of the motherland!
- No slacking! Slackers will be punished.
- Keep those beaks high, men!
- We will fly quietly into the night...and destroy them all!